Marie came to the gathering with Cathy and Mellow. She was last seen on the morning of July 7th.
Marie’s family is now asking everyone who saw Marie, Mellow or Cathy at any time during the gathering come forward with dates, times and specifics about locations and people who were seen with Marie. If you met any of these people at the gathering, know the details may help us find Marie who has now been missing for over a month. Her grandchildren are hurting and finding out what happened to Marie will help them and the rest of her family heal. Don't leave Marie's grandchildren crying for her.
- Marie arrived at the Gathering on July 2nd with “Mellow” and camped near Lovin’ Oven.
- She and Mellow moved their camp to the Rear Gate on July 5th.
- They were joined by Mellow’s girlfriend Cathy on July 6th.
- The last sighting of Marie was the morning of July 7th near the rear gate. She never came back to camp, leaving all of her belongings.
- Mellow searched for Marie, showing her ID to people at the Gathering until the morning of July 10th, when he and Cathy returned home.
Even if you don't remember these three people, if you were near the rear gate (150 Road -- kitchen supply drop off; handicapped parking; Omnivore Cafe) on July 7, please contact me with everything you can remember about that morning. No detail is too small. For more information, photos and details of the search efforts to date, visit http://mariehansonmissing.com/.
Please share this plea with everyone you know who attended the Washington Gathering this year.